Thermal resistance is a heat property and a measurement of a temperature difference by which an object or material resists a heat flow. Thermal resistance is the reciprocal of thermal conductance.
Absolute thermal resistance is the temperature difference across a structure when a unit of heat energy flows through it in unit time. It is the reciprocal of thermal conductance. The SI units of thermal resistance are kelvins per watt or the equivalent degrees Celsius per watt (the two are the same since the intervals are equal: Δ1 K = Δ1 °C).
The thermal resistance of materials is of great interest to electronic engineers because most electrical components generate heat and need to be cooled. Electronic components malfunction or fail if they overheat, and some parts routinely need measures taken in the design stage to prevent this.
Industrial thermal resistance is usually three-wire system, that is, two leads are connected at one end of the resistor body, and one lead is connected to the other end. In the fine measurement, the four-wire connection method is adopted, that is, two metal solder resistors are respectively soldered on both ends. Lead wire; in actual use, it should be based on the application and measurement accuracy requirements, and contact the investment cost, sum up the investment cost, and conclude the detailed connection method.
And when agitating the thermal resistance thermometer to measure temperature, you also need to pay attention to some problems:
1. The type and specification parameters of the thermal resistance should be selected according to the temperature measurement scale and the measured temperature environment.
2. The device address should avoid the heating source and the furnace door, and the ambient temperature at the junction box should be stable first and not exceed 100 degrees.
3. The address of the device should avoid the heating source and the furnace door. The junction temperature at the junction box is tortuous and deformed. On the other hand, the external deposit is much less safe than water, which can shorten the measurement accuracy at the moment.
4. The penetration depth of the thermal resistance should be 8-10 times larger than the outer diameter of the maintenance casing, and the detailed data can be determined according to the site;
5. The application should ensure excellent insulation between the resistance wire and the maintenance casing to prevent measurement errors and even prevent the instrument from working properly.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.