CONTACT US FOR FREE SAMPLE !
For more products related question ,Welcome to inquiry us .
The temperature transmitter uses thermocouple and thermal resistance as the temperature measuring component, and sends the signal from the temperature measuring component to the transmitter module. After voltage regulation filtering, operational amplification, nonlinear correction, V/I conversion, constant current and reverse After protection and other circuit processing, it can be converted into a 4-20 mA current signal output that is linear with temperature.
A device that converts a physical measurement signal or a normal electrical signal into a standard electrical signal output or that can be output as a communication protocol. A temperature transmitter is a meter that converts temperature variables into a standardized output signal that can be transmitted. It is primarily used for the measurement and control of industrial process temperature parameters. The current transmitter converts the measured main circuit AC current into a constant current loop standard signal and continuously delivers it to the receiving device.
The temperature-current transmitter converts the signal of the temperature sensor into a current signal and connects it to the secondary meter to display the corresponding temperature. The model of the temperature sensor is PT100, then the function of the temperature current transducer is to convert the resistance signal into a current signal, input the meter, and display the temperature.
1. Ultra-small (module φ44×18) integration, strong versatility
2. Two-wire system 4~20mA DC output. The transmission distance is long and the anti-interference ability is strong.
3, cold end, temperature drift, non-linear automatic compensation.
4. High measurement accuracy and good long-term stability.
5. The temperature module is internally filled with epoxy resin casting technology, which is suitable for use in various harsh and dangerous places.
6, integrated design, simple and reasonable structure, can directly replace the ordinary assembly thermocouple, thermal resistance.
7. When the ambient temperature is >70 °C, the transmitter and the field display instrument can be installed in separate (isolated) mode.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.